How To Choose The Best Automatic Sanitizer Dispenser
Now that we’ve gone over the best options when it comes to touch free hand sanitizer dispensers, let’s cover how to make the most informed purchase.
It’s pretty simple:
- Make sure customers have good things to say.
- Check to see the features (design, weight)
- Make sure it’s in your budget
- Check the warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I buy the best hand sanitizer dispenser that is touchless?
You can buy a high-quality touchless dispenser on Amazon.com, and on Zogics.com.
What is the best automatic hand sanitizer dispenser?
The Zogics Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Stand is the best automatic hand sanitizer dispenser.
Why should I buy a touch free sanitizer dispenser?
There are a few reasons why you should purchase a touch free sanitizer dispenser:
- Can increase hand hygiene compliance because they attract attention
- They eliminate a common contact point where germs can transfer
- They’re easy to use, install and refill
Can you put hand sanitizer in a soap dispenser?
Yes, you can technically put hand sanitizer in a soap dispenser, just make sure to warn potential users that what they’re going to put on their hands is not soap, but hand sanitizer.
Recommended articles by CDC and FDA
- “When and How to Wash Your Hands”
- “Hand Hygiene in Healthcare Settings”
- “Safely Using Hand Sanitizer”