What To Look For When Buying A Commercial Treadmill
Owning a high-quality treadmill can bring you many health benefits, and it’s very important that you know what to look for when choosing one.
After reading this section, you’ll know exactly what features to look for when buying a commercial treadmill.
- Weight and assembly - Is the treadmill light enough to set up by yourself? Or will you need a few helping hands?
- Controls - Is the treadmill easy to use? Does it come with a variety of controls and modes?
- Warranties and returns - If it comes with a warranty, then you can try it out and return it if you don’t like something about the treadmill you buy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What treadmills do they use in gyms?
In gyms, these treadmills are typically used:
- NordicTrack Commercial Series Treadmill
- Sole Fitness F85 Folding Treadmill
- Bowflex BXT216 Treadmill
- NordicTrack T Series Treadmill
- 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill
How wide are commercial treadmills?
Most commercial treadmills are 20 inches wide.
Which treadmill is best for home use?
The NordicTrack T Series Treadmill is best for home use because it is easy to use, and it enables users to experience live, studio, and global workouts in the comfort of their home.
Are folding treadmills any good?
Folding treadmills are good for anyone looking to save space while still being able to use a treadmill in their home.
A folding treadmill is one where the running deck pivots up and locks.
This makes it take up less space when it isn’t being used. Folding treadmills also have wheels which enable the user to move it to and from storage.
Is buying a treadmill worth it?
Buying a treadmill is definitely worth it because it can help you get better at running, get in better shape, and even lower your stress levels.
What is the best width for a treadmill?
The best width for a treadmill should be at least 18 inches.
What’s the best time to buy a treadmill?
Some people might say anytime is a good time to buy a treadmill, and we agree. Not only is using a treadmill great for your health, it can help reduce stress as well.
However, there are certain times during the year that treadmills are cheaper than usual.
This includes the early summer, prime day on Amazon, black friday, and in January when a new year begins.