Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best commercial floor scrubber?
The Global Industrial Electric Corded Auto Floor Scrubber is the best commercial floor scrubber. It can cover a whopping 18,000 sq. ft. every hour it’s used.
What is the best walk behind floor scrubber?
The Stinger Electric Automatic Floor and Tile Scrubber is the best walk behind floor scrubber. It is easy to control and maneuver, and it makes every floor scrubbing job easy and fast.
How do you clean a commercial floor?
While there are many ways to clean a commercial floor, we recommend using a high-quality floor scrubber.
How do floor scrubbers work?
- Floor scrubbers distribute water inside the brush.
- Then they distribute the water through the solution tank all the way to the solenoid valve.
- The squeegee and the built-in vacuum system will work together to recover the water and distribute it to the recovery tank
How do you control a floor scrubber?
Controlling a floor scrubber is easier than it seems. I recommend watching this video to learn exactly how to control a floor scrubber.
What is the best hard floor cleaning machine?
The best hard floor cleaning machine is the Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop Floor Cleaner.
What is a floor cleaning machine called?
Machines used for cleaning floors are usually called a floor scrubber. Floor scrubbers aren’t the only type of floor cleaning machine out there. You can also use steam mops, vacuums, and tile floor cleaning machines to clean dirty floors.
How do you clean industrial floors?
Cleaning industrial floors can be difficult and time-consuming, but if you follow the step-by-step guide below, you’ll heave clean floors in no time.
- Invest in a high-quality vacuum cleaner.
- Vacuum the floors that need to be cleaned.
- Repeat the process every 1-2 weeks.
That’s a simple process, but it will help you keep your warehouse floors clean.