Makita jackhammers are powerful, easy to use, and last many years.
Makita jackhammers are great because they are powerful, easy to use, and they tend to last many years due to their high-quality design.
However, when there is a choice between many different models, it’s hard to decide which one you should buy. That’s why we put together this guide, to help people looking for a high-quality jackhammer know which model to buy.
So, keep reading to know what to look for before you buy a Makita jackhammer, and afterwards, the best models in 2020.
What To Look For When Buying Makita Jackhammers
Before we get into the reviews, you should know a thing or two about what to consider before buying a Makita jackhammer.
- Make sure the jackhammer is in your budget. Most Makita jackhammers range anywhere from $600 to $1,800.
- Make sure the jackhammer is powerful. No worries though, because all of the jackhammers we recommend in this list are very powerful.
- Make sure the jackhammer isn’t too heavy or too lightweight. Not only is a heavy jackhammer difficult to hold and use, but a jackhammer that’s too lightweight could mean it’s not a quality product.
- Make sure customers say it’s a great product. If customers say that the jackhammer is high-quality and worth buying, you can be sure that you won’t regret buying it either.
Now that you know what to look for when buying a Makita jackhammer, it’s now time to get into the reviews. Let’s dive right in!
These are the best jackhammers made by Makita on the market:
- Makita AVT Breaker Hammer
- Makita 42 Pound Breaker Hammer
- Makita Demolition Hammer
- Makita 35-Pound Demolition Hammer
- Makita Advanced AVT Breaker Hammer