Weight: 4.99 pounds
Rating: 4.7/5 stars
Dimensions: 19.5 x 11.7 x 11.5 inches
- Easy to use
- Triangle shape for cleaning corners
- Microfiber head is safe for all flooring surfaces
- Can be used as both dry and wet mop
- Head is on the shorter side
If you love spin mops, then you should consider the O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop With Bucket. This mop bucket has a ton of features and benefits that makes cleaning easy.
Its bucket is designed for wringing and for cleaning. You simply place the mop through the wringer portion of the basket to squeeze out the dirty water and anything else clinging to your mop.
This makes it an ideal choice because most mops and buckets rely on you to wring it. Not only can this become exhausting, but it makes your cleaning time that much longer. With the wringer, you can keep your mop fresh without having to stop cleaning.
Another great feature of this mop is the head, itself. It uses a dense microfiber fabric to give your floors a deep clean. The cloth is designed to absorb dirt and keep it from simply being spread across your floors further.
Even though it's tough on dirt, the microfiber is still gentle against your floors. That makes it ideal for cleaning any hard surface no matter what its material. You don't have to worry about it scratching your floors.
The bucket also contains a foot pedal that will spin the wringer for you. Wringing your mop by hand can be exhausting.
You may also not give it as good a clean as you might with a spinner. This bucket makes spin wringing simple with its foot pedal. You just push down the pedal to make it wring your mop. Then you can keep cleaning.
Also on the wringer portion of the bucket is a splash guard. This keeps the dirty water from spilling over the top during the wringing process. You'll have less contaminated water to clean up later.
Another useful feature of this broom is its ability to be formed into a triangular shape. The shape enables you to easily clean within the corners of your home.
No longer will you need to get on your hands and knees with a paper towel or cloth just to clean the corners.
Maintaining the mop is also easy. The head can be removed and placed in the wash to clean it thoroughly. You'll never have to buy another mop again.
The pole is also adjustable. You can make it taller or shorter based on your needs. Save your back and find the proper length of the mop pole.
What Reviewers Say
- "So...I am a cleaning lady..I clean everyday of the week...I have a new client that had this mop/bucket, I was skeptical. I tried it and loved it. Let me start with the fact that cleaning laminate Is ALWAYS an issue, There are inevitably streaks to some degree or another, and I have to make it a 2-3 step process job, after the mopping to get it clean, I then windex, bona, swifter wet or some other thing, to get the floor perfect. I can say with great pleasure that those days are over !! As for REAL hardwood, again you have to be careful, to much water sitting on the floor is never a good thing and the swifter wet jet or the bona while doing an ok job , DOES NOT get it clean."
- "I just used this O-Cedar for the first time. Loved it. Assembled quickly and easily. Uses salad-spinner technology with a foot pedal. Genius! The dampness is customizable (step on the gas for dryer sponge.) Again, I'm hardly a mop expert but it appears to me that keeping the mop head (if that's what you even call it) only lightly damp allows you to exert more pressure to pick up more stubborn grime without creating puddles. Plus the floor dries faster."
- "Okay, so ever since finding this mop on Amazon, I've been excited to try it. In a market of sub-par household cleaning devices, this thing ROCKS! I love this mop so much, I mopped my whole house twice in a row. This mop picks up everything off the floor. Even pebbles that can be left on the floor in corners and pet hair. This mop picks up everything! The wringer is PERFECT."