Weight: 5.5 pounds
Dimensions: 16 x 10 x 8 inches
- Wet spin driver cleans like a washing machine
- Dry spin removes excess water
- Microfiber head cleans without streaks
- Installation can be difficult
If you want a really effective microfiber mop, then you need the Tsmine Spin Mop Bucket System With 6 Microfiber Heads. One of the best aspects of this mop and bucket is that the bucket doesn't use a foot pedal to work. This can be advantageous because pedals can break. Once they break, the wringer is worthless.
All you need to do to get this wringer working is to push down in the wringer, itself. It will activate and wring the mop head for you.
It has two different wringing capabilities. The wet wringing is designed to clean off the mop and separate the dirty water from the clean water. The dry wringing is designed to remove excess water. This ensures that the mop doesn't leave streaks behind.
This mop also comes with an adjustable handle. You can make it fit your size perfectly.
There are a few additional features this bucket has, too. One is a drain at the bottom. That makes it ideal for those who are unable to lift heavy buckets. The second is that it has a soap dispenser. You can easily squirt in more soap on the go.
This spin mop is great for those who want the ideal microfiber mop because you receive six additional microfiber mop heads to replace your original. Considering that you can wash the mop head and keep using it, you're practically set for life with the extra microfiber mops.
What Reviewers Say
- "Easy installation. Compared to other brands, Tsmine has longer mop handle which makes the mopping effortless and saves you from getting backache. Wringer is made of durable stainless which makes the spin wringing more effective. Bucket is big enough to hold plenty of water and it has a soap dispenser which I don’t see with many other brands, it indeed provides for thorough cleaning."
- "I love this thing. It's very light and easy to push and what amazes me is it covers incredibly well. You don't have to go over a swipe of the floor over and over again to get the full area wet. It also doesn't seem to leave any streaks."
- "I love this mop system. FYI: keep the instructions because it makes using this product much easier. It also says not for bleach use but I found using apple cider vinegar diluted with water works great mixed with mrs smiths liquid dish detergent makes the bathroom smell so good!"