Weight: 5.5 pounds
Rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars
Dimensions: 16 x 10 x 8 inches
- Made from durable microfiber
- Wrings mop head to be two times dryer than self-wrung or foot pedal-wrung mops
- Made from top quality materials to ensure longevity, durability and usefulness
- Handle adjusts to 61 inches in length, ensuring your comfort and convenience during use
- Bucket comes with easy-to-roll wheels and an ergonomic handle for easy carrying
- Mop kit comes with six extra microfiber mop heads that last for months or longer
- Mop is made to be used on a variety of surfaces, including laminate, hardwood and tile
- Mop heads can fall off easily
When you plan on investing in a spin mop to clean your home's hardwood floors, you want to buy one that will be the most durable and give you the best return on your investment in it.
Your answer, then, can lie with the Tsmine stainless steel spin mop bucket system. This particular spin mop system gets some of the highest reviews for being the most durable mop bucket system available to consumers today.
It gets such high reviews, in part, because the mop heads that go on it are made from durable microfiber. Microfiber wears well and can be used on some of the roughest and most challenging surfaces to clean. It is also ideal for using on a variety of hard sealed surfaces, including tile, glass, hardwood and linoleum.
It is also designed to be extra absorbent and resistant to leaving behind pools of water or streaks on your floor. It picks up, locks in and gets rid of dirt, mud, food stains and particles, pet fur and other debris without leaving a mess on the floor for you to scrub, buff and polish by hand.
Further, the handle on this innovative microfiber mop extends to a full 61 inches. This length makes the mop easier and more comfortable for taller people to use. They avoid having to hunch over and strain their backs and shoulders just to mop their floors.
You also avoid having to get your hands dirty and wet to wring out your mop after you are finished using it. The bucket features a wringer that gets out water and leaves your mop head two times dryer than hand wringing. The wringer in the bucket also does not rely on a foot pedal to operate.
Getting the mop system around your home is also easy. It comes with easy-to-roll wheels on the bottom of its bucket. The bucket also has a comfortable handle that lets you carry it if you prefer.
What Reviewers Say
- “I love this thing. It's very light and easy to push. It amazes me as it covers incredibly well.”
- “Nice mop. It seems strong, durable and comes in one of the nicest colors for mops.”
- “Classic! I love this spin mop. I'm glad I got this one, and plus it comes with six mop heads!”
- “Great product, good to have at home.”
- “Definitely does not disappoint. I like that it comes with six extra mop heads. Highly recommend.”
- “It's a great work out! I like that I can roll the bucket.”