Cleaning Effectiveness: A
Weight: 10.6 pounds
Power Source: Corded electric
- Vacuums and steams at the same time
- Cleans up pet stains and dirt
- Hands-free tank emptying
- Great for cleaning tile and hardwood floors
- Powerful and effective suction
- Some customers said the wheels left lines on their floor
The Bissell Symphony Vacuum was very effective when used on tile floors. Customers liked how it vacuumed and steamed simultaneously.
It seemed to have very powerful suction, and for a longer time than other vacuums they've used.
This cleaner comes with a microfiber soft pad, microfiber scrubby pad, detachable mop pad tray, detachable steam boost tray, and disposable pads.
With hands-free emptying, emptying dirt and dust out of the tank is easy and doesn’t get your hands dirty.
The dry-tank technology keeps moisture out so your dirty tank stays completely dry.
If you’re looking for a vacuum that powerfully cleans across all hard floors (hardwood, ceramic, granite, marble, linoleum), then definitely consider this product by Bissell.
However, we’re not the only users that love this product, check out what customers have said about this vacuum:
What Reviewers Say
- “I love that with the Symphony the steam isn’t on automatically all the time, like it is with the Shark.”
- “The Symphony will actually stand up and stay where you put it.”
- “It’s absolutely brilliant being able to steam mop and vacuum all at once.”
- “Wow, all of the pet hair on the ground has disappeared.”
- “The vacuum is wonderful as it sucks up pet hair quickly.”
- “The handle can be adjusted to go under tables, under beds, and more.”