Our Tried and Trusted GermAwayUV 95 Watt Tabletop Sanitizer. Now with a Remote Control and Dual Motion Sensors for Your Safety and Convenience.
- Radio frequency remote control.
- Start/Stop and runtime selection by remote control or inbuilt buttons
- 7 different preset times from 5 to 60 minutes or continuous run
- Digital display for status and run time indication
- Dual, motion sensors for additional safety
- 95 watts UVC bulb
- Improved finish to the cage
- On/off/reset button
Manufactured here in the USA, the original 95 watt is an extremely popular option for disinfecting. You operate the unit remotely, with the included radio frequency controller and ss it is not infrared, it means you do not need to be in the same room or have a line of sight to use it. It has a dual motion sensor, which turns the unit off as soon as a person or pet is detected in the room. Making the unit both easier to use and safer too.
- Place the device on a table surface making sure that all the- items you want to sanitize are exposed.
- Clear the room of any people, pets or plants.
- UV light is harmful to your eyes – you should avoid exposure at all times. So we’ve included a free pair of safety glasses with this device. Put these on.
- Switch the Power Button to the "Reset" position.
- Set the Timer. This can be done by either pressing the up and down buttons on the unit or the "A, up", "B down" on the remote. The device has 7 preset times:_ 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45 and 60 mins or "Infi" for continuous.
- Once the desired time is displayed, press the "Play" button or "D"
- Leave the room. The system will give you approximately 15 seconds to leave the room. Wearing your UV glasses, leave the room and close the door behind you.
- After the selected dosage time has elapsed, the device will automatically shut off.
- If you wish to stop the unit, press the "C" button on the remote or the "Stop" button on the unit
- Air the room out for 10 minutes to clear the slight odor that results from UVC sanitation.
- Enjoy a sanitized space!